Effective Date: July 2021
The content and all trademarks, service marks, logos, pictures, slogans, written material and other content and marks used at this store are the property of Loving Giving Serving All (LGSA). LGSA respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our shoppers to do the same. Failure to comply with US and other country’s copyright, trademark and other laws, subject you to criminal and or civil penalties. Hyper-linking or uploading pictures or other content at LGSA is prohibited.
Your failure to follow these terms, whether listed below or posted at various points in the Service, may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Service, without notice, in addition to Owner’s other remedies as may be allowed by law.
The Content and all trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and other marks used in the Service are the property of their respective owners, and you are not granted rights in them other than as specifically set forth herein. “Loving Giving Serving All” is a trademark of the Owner. Your failure to comply with these terms could be a violation of US and other countries” copyright, trademark and other laws, and subject you to criminal and/or civil penalties.
The content and material presented for view or sale on this website is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any condition or disease. The case histories presented are provided for illustrative purposes only. No express or implied guarantee of results is made. If you are currently being treated by a physician or other healthcare practitioner for any condition or disease, please consult with that provider prior to changing or modifying any treatment program.
You understand that Affiliates must be approved by LGSA, and if not approved, there will not be pay outs for promotion. All approved Affiliates will have specific percentages determined before EACH event they promote. All approved Affiliates agree to be paid within 30 days after the end of an event they promoted. Affiliates agree to be paid out via PayPal.
License to Use Service
You are granted a nonexclusive, non-transferable license to use the Service to view, read, listen to, access, copy and privately perform and display the information, text, photos, illustrations, recordings, and other content (“Content”) that is posted on or uploaded to the portions of the Service to which you are granted access; and to access the various services provided in the Service and to use them in accordance with these terms and other terms as may be posted throughout the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall have no rights to copy any of the Content for public distribution, transmission, display, performance, archiving, sublicense, rent, lease, or further use or distribution or for the creation of derivative works other than as specifically allowed herein.
Limitations of Rights to Use Service
The Service is not intended for users under the age of 13, and Owner does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13. Such users are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us, and from using our forums and chat areas; any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language or to place on the Service any material that is defamatory, libelous, abusive, harassing, hateful, pornographic, illegal, obscene, or otherwise offensive (in the sole discretion of Owner). Further, you may not place on the Service any material that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability. The Owner reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or ban entry at any time if your conduct goes against this agreement.
You are responsible for ensuring that any material you provide to the Service or post on Service’s bulletin board or forum, including but not limited to text, photographs and sound, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights. You agree to provide to Owner, upon request, copies of all releases from third parties for the use of their content on the Service.
You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others” use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with the Service.
Other than connecting to Owner’s servers by http requests using a Web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Owner’s servers by any means ” including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
You acknowledge that Owner has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to or from this Service and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to or from this Service. Your use of links from the Service to any other service or site is at your sole risk.
Materials Provided to Service
Edits to Content
Owner reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move or delete any materials, information, postings or Content provided for display or placed on the Service or its bulletin boards, in its sole discretion, without notice. Owner shall have the right to change the Service or your access to the Service without notice or liability.
Owner respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Owner may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyrights of others (or otherwise appear to violate the law).
You agree to indemnify Owner and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney fees and legal costs) which may arise from your submissions of Content to the Service, from your unauthorized use of material, email addresses, information, or Content obtained through the Service, from your breach of this Agreement or any of the terms herein, or from any acts related to your use of the Service. Owner reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to this indemnification.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND THE OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. OWNER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR OTHER HARM TO YOUR SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR EQUIPMENT, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE. This disclaimer does not apply in all states, and therefore may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROVIDING OF SERVICES HEREUNDER, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS OR MERCHANDISE FROM THE SERVICE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Owner be obligated to pay more than $1500 in cumulative damages (including recovered costs) per action. Some states do not allow a limitation of liability as set forth herein, and some or all of this provision may not apply to you.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED (“CLAIMS”), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE.
Any and all disputes arising out of, under or in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Service, including, without limitation, infringement claims by or against you and/or Owner, shall be settled first through mediation and second by arbitration in Ventura, California pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision by such an arbitrator shall be binding upon the parties, and the costs of the arbitration shall be borne by the non-prevailing party.
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue to be enforceable in full. Owner makes no representation that materials on the Service are appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Service do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You agree that this Agreement, for all purposes, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on or alleging a breach of this Agreement must be brought in a state or federal court in Washington. In addition, both parties agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Bulletin Board and Advertisements
Owner does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on bulletin boards, forums or otherwise contained in the Service. Nor does Owner or its third-party Owners make any warranties with respect to any of the merchandise featured, advertised or mentioned in the Service. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements or those who actually sell any merchandise, and do not necessarily represent the views of Owner or its third-party Owners.
Discount and Promo codes
Only one coupon code allowed per purchase. Each coupon is applicable to the full cost of a product and cannot be used with any other coupon codes.
Loving Giving Serving All (LGSA) will give a full refund for tickets purchased, as long as the request comes in before the first day of the event. After the event begins, no refunds will be issued.
Product and Workshop suggestions are complementary of LGSA staff; we do not encourage anyone to use these methods as an alternative to medical screening, treatment and care. If you are currently being treated by a physician or other healthcare practitioner for any condition or disease, please consult with that provider prior to changing or modifying any treatment program.
1. Eligibility: The Making Contact Convergence Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the United States who sign up at https://makingcontact.com/ticket-giveaway Entrants must be 18 years or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Loving Giving Serving All’s (“Sponsor”) employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Giveaway.
2. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Giveaway the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Entry Period: This promotion begins on August 12, 2021 at 11am Pacific Time, and ends on August 14, 2021 at 5pm Pacific Time (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
4. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided at makingcontact.com/ticket-giveaway. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Giveaway requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participants may only enter once. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Giveaway at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive one ticket valued at $249* and is valid for the convergence event from Aug 18 to Aug 22, 2021. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by Law.
6. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
7. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email within 3 days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this
Giveaway, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
9. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify,
suspend, cancel, or terminate the Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: identify any disallowed entry methods that will result in votes/entries being voided; examples: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Giveaway constitutes your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Giveaway and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Giveaway IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Loving Giving Serving All